- Felicity, OH, USA
- Full Time
See benefits page
Responsible for supervision and operation of a community branch library; including, but not limited to staff supervision, providing reference assistance, collection maintenance, and overseeing programming.
- Promotes achievement of the library's strategic plan.
- Hires, trains, monitors performance, and evaluates staff.
- Provides direct reference and reader's advisory service.
- Oversees and contributes to branch workflow.
- Interprets library policy and procedures to the public.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the materials collections, library services, and trends in the library profession for people of all ages.
- Oversees, conducts, and assists with program activities of the agency for youth and adults.
- Assists users at the circulation desk and shelves materials.
- Represents the Library at community events.
- A four-year college degree with a minimum of two to three years of supervisory experience required.
- Two to three years of library experience and completion of a MLS degree from an ALA accredited program preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Experience using computers.
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required.
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Pay Rate: $41,080-62,524.80/annually
Pay rate based on level of experience and education
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: